Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who doesn't love free stuff?

This is exciting stuff - MY FIRST GIVE-A-WAY!!!  To enter:
All you have to do is leave a comment.  If you want to be really nice you can follow my blog.  Just click on the "Follow" button to the right.  (I know, it does appear that your being bribed to be my friend...)  And if you really really want to be nice you can share this give-a-way with your friends :-)  On Thanksgiving (the most appropriate day of the year to give thanks to any readers out there, right?) I will randomly select a winner. 



What you get?  Your pick of one of the two breastfeeding covers featured above!  The blue plaid is made out of flannel...perfect for the chilly winter and the bright green one is regular cotton fabric.  Both feature boning at the neck line, an adjustable strap, and a pocket on the inside for nursing pads or pacifiers.



Stay tuned for November 26th!

9 comments:

Matt and Taylor said...

Loving your new blog! I'm all set with nursing covers (and hopefully weaning in the next few months) but I wanted you to know I'm forwarding your blog to some friends who have had babies recently or are currently preggers.

Rachel said...

I'm entering your contest because:
A. I love your blog(s)
B. I also enjoy followers :)
C. If I win I will make my new mommy friend very happy.
D. You're wonderful!

Have a great day Julie boob queen! :) hehe

Kristen said...

Well, I will certainly leave a comment, although I think you should pick someone else :). You are super crafty- I never knew you had it in you Jul!

Tina said...

Hey Julie, Of cource I don't need the nursing cover, I am old enough to be a Grandma, but I think you are doing a wonderful thing in letting mothers know what is available to them if they choose to nurse. Your blog is awesome!! Keep up the good work! Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, This is a great blog site!! You are so good at it!! Don't know what I'll do with a nursing cover just yet, I certainly don't need it right now,but hmmm...maybe I'll have a free give away too!! I know someone who is preggers!! Yah, keep your blogging going, we love it and we love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh that comment was from me, Beth!! I forgot to write it, but I guess it was good that I finally figured out how to leave a comment:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea Luneau Davis said...

I love that you're doing this blog! I think I've surpassed the 1 cup size growth during pregnancy, but it's kinda cool having boobs for once in my life! Now if only the next 4 weeks would fly by so I can start the breastfeeding diet :) :)

Julie said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. Check out http://boobforthought.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-winner-is.html for results!!!