Thursday, November 26, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

Rachel!!!

 From A Cupcake For Moose.

Thank you all for your comments!  I really appreciate your encouragement. 

Rachel - email (boobforthought@gmail.com) me your address and which cover you'd like and I will ship this bad boy out to you.  To the right is a link to Etsy is anyone is interested in a handmade cover.

P.S. I randomly picked a participant by numbering the responses and asking my husband to pick a number...I know very scientific of me!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Woo hoo!!! Thank you Julie (and Marcus..hehe) for picking ME! I'm so excited! I have two friends who would love to have these for their breastfeeding adventures. Now, I'm the one who is going to have to draw names and direct the other one to your etsy site. :)

Rachel said...

p.s. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!