Sunday, May 9, 2010

A public display of eating


Would you even know this is a breastfeeding mommy above?  Andrea, my old Maternal and Child Health school buddy, is sporting one of my homemade hooter hiders - I think I'll call this one "Pretty in Pink".  The other day she wrote me this little piece of inspiration:
"I'm a very proud breast-feeder. Sometimes I forget that I probably offend or make some people uncomfortable, but you know what, I don't care. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural things you can do so I'm doing my part to make people see it so maybe other women will be inspired to breastfeed too!"
That a girl, Andrea.  I love it!


Don't you think motherhood suites her well?  If she isn't a glowing new mom, I'm not sure what is.

Happy Mother's Day to all my beautiful Mommy friends - Thank you for sharing your breastfeeding experiences with me!!

0 comments: